- Warranty repair services
- Service policies (Hours, rates, etc.)
- Service order form (Print this out and fill it in when sending equipment for service.)
- Service warranty (What if we goof up?)
- Articles and tips
- Items for sale
- Contact Us
- About us
- Friends (Other services for musicians.)
Service terms and policies
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday, 10AM - 6PM (Closed Wednesday)
Location: Map 100 SE 16th St. Suite B Lee's Summit MO 64081 Phone: (816) 600-7599
- Routine repair service - leave it with us and we will service it in the order it came in.
- Priority service - Inspection & preliminary diagnosis within 1
business day for an additional fee
- Expedited parts delivery, if requested, will be added to invoice
- Completion cannot be guaranteed by any specific date, although all reasonable effort will be made to do so
- On-Site Service - Round trip mileage additional
- Ship-In Service - CALL US! See "Shipping to us" for more information. DO NOT ship equipment without documentation!
- If estimate is approved, diagnostic time is included as part of the repair charge.
- If estimate is declined, advance deposit is applied to diagnostic time. (About Estimates)
- Call for labor rate details
- Advance deposit of $80 is required when equipment
is left or sent for service.
Deposit will be applied to labor charges when repair is completed. Deposit is nonrefundable if repair estimate is declined.
- Payment accepted: Cash, Master Card, Visa, Discover or Check with proper ID.
- Payment of balance of repair charges due upon completion of repairs before delivery.
- Checks returned for any reason will incur a $25 fee in addition to the original amount.
Warranty repair requirements:
- Warranty status information and all required documentation for warranty repairs MUST be presented with equipment when delivered to us for repair.
- A copy of the valid purchase receipt for the equipment is required.
- Failure must be due to manufacturing defect in order
to be covered under warranty.
Maintenance issues, Physical damage, shipping damage, and abuse are not covered by warranty
- Speakers will be inspected for evidence of damage due to excessive power before warranty repair is considered.
- Warranty may be voided if improper attempts at repair are evident.
- Vacuum tubes and associated labor are not usually
covered beyond 90 days after purchase, yet require testing.
Owners of all tube amplifiers having more than one vacuum tube that are beyond their 90 day manufacturer's tube warranty
will be charged a diagnostic fee for testing and verification that the tubes are functional regardless of whether or not they are the cause of failure.
If the tubes require replacement, additional charges will apply.
- Shipping expenses for parts and warranty part return
may not be covered under warranty and may be charged to the owner.
If item requires return to manufacturer for repair or exchange and ALL original packaging is not available, the owner will be charged for packing supplies and services in addition to shipping expenses..
- If symptoms cannot be duplicated or if a warranty claim cannot be filed for any of the above reasons, a bench fee will be charged to the owner.
- Parts that we install are warranted for 30 days from date delivered. No other warranty is expressed or implied.
Completed product pickup:
- Owner will be notified by telephone when equipment is repaired and ready for pickup.
- Claim card or valid ID must be presented to pick up equipment.
- After 10 days from notification, equipment not picked up will incur a Storage Charge of $5.00 per day.
- Equipment not picked up and paid for within 30 days of notification may be declared abandoned and sold to recover repair charges.