- Warranty repair services
- Service policies (Hours, rates, etc.)
- Service order form (Print this out and fill it in when sending equipment for service.)
- Service warranty (What if we goof up?)
- Articles and tips
- Items for sale
- Contact Us
- About us
- Friends (Other services for musicians.)
Some notes on shipping equipment:
1. Include the completed Service Order form. Please indicate on the form the Insured Value for shipping insurance purposes. (You will need to be able to show documentation to support this value if we have to file a claim.) If you use the clear plastic adhesive document envelopes for the shipping label, put the service order in it behind the shipping label. Write "Documents Enclosed" in a blank area of the shipping label so we can find it. If not, put in in an envelope and tape it down securely using wide packaging tape.
2. Pack it carefully. If possible, use the original carton and styrofoam packaging materials.
LOOSE FILL PACKING PEANUTS AND AIR BAGS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE FOR PACKING HEAVY EQUIPMENT. If you must use peanuts, make 'pillows' by filling plastic bags with the peanuts. Seal the bags (clear shipping tape works pretty well) and pack them around the unit on all sides. Use a heavy carton large enough to allow about 3-4 inches on all sides of the equipment. We have also found that the "air pillows" that are sometimes used are inadequate for heavy items - they break or lose their air. Shipping carriers will refuse to pay a claim for any item which they decide has been improperly packaged. See the UPS and FedX websites for guidelines on packaging.
3. BE SURE TO LOOK FOR AND REMOVE OR BLOT OUT ANY OLD BARCODES FROM PREVIOUS SHIPPING LABELS. Otherwise, your item may wind up someplace else!
4. Let us know it's coming. If possible, email us with the tracking number so we can check on it if it doesn't arrive in a reasonable time.