Service terms and policies
- Monday - Friday,
10AM - 6PM
100 SE 16th St. Suite B
Lee's Summit MO 64081
Phone: (816) 600-7599
- Routine repair service - leave it with us and we will service it in
the order it came in.
- Priority service - Inspection & preliminary diagnosis within 1
business day for an additional fee
- Expedited parts delivery, if requested, will be added to invoice
- Completion cannot be guaranteed by any specific date, although all
reasonable effort will be made to do so
- On-Site Service - Round trip mileage additional
- Ship-In Service - CALL US! See
"Shipping to us" for more
information. DO NOT ship equipment without documentation!
- If estimate is approved, diagnostic time is included as part of the
- If estimate is declined, advance deposit is applied to diagnostic time. (About
- Call for labor rate details
- Advance deposit of $80 is required when equipment
is left or sent for service.
Deposit will be applied to labor charges when repair is completed.
Deposit is nonrefundable if repair estimate is declined.
- Payment accepted: Cash, Master Card, Visa, Discover
or Check with proper ID.
- Payment of balance of repair charges due upon
completion of repairs before delivery.
- Checks returned for any reason will incur a $25 fee
in addition to the original amount.
Warranty repair requirements:
- Warranty status information and all required
documentation for warranty repairs MUST be presented with equipment when
delivered to us for repair.
- A copy of the valid purchase receipt for the
equipment is required.
- Failure must be due to manufacturing defect in order
to be covered under warranty.
Maintenance issues, Physical damage, shipping
damage, and abuse are not covered by warranty
- Speakers will be inspected for evidence of damage
due to excessive power before warranty repair is considered.
- Warranty may be voided if improper attempts at
repair are evident.
- Vacuum tubes and associated labor are not usually
covered beyond 90 days after purchase, yet require testing.
Owners of all tube amplifiers having more than one vacuum
tube that are beyond their 90 day manufacturer's tube warranty
will be charged a diagnostic fee for testing and
verification that the tubes are functional regardless of whether or not
they are the cause of failure.
If the tubes require replacement, additional charges will
- Shipping expenses for parts and warranty part return
may not be covered under warranty and may be charged to the owner.
If item requires return to manufacturer for repair or
exchange and ALL original packaging is not available, the owner will be
charged for packing supplies and services in addition to shipping
- If symptoms cannot be duplicated or if a warranty
claim cannot be filed for any of the above reasons, a
fee will be charged to the owner.
- Parts that we install are warranted for 30 days from
date delivered. No other warranty is expressed or implied.
Completed product pickup:
- Owner will be notified by telephone when equipment
is repaired and ready for pickup.
- Claim card or valid ID must be presented to pick up
- After 10 days from notification, equipment not
picked up will incur a Storage Charge of $5.00 per day.
- Equipment not picked up and paid for within 30 days
of notification may be declared abandoned and sold to recover repair